A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lolitta Aznaurova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lolitta Aznaurova is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aznaurova
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aznaurova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lolitta Aznaurova, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aznaurova graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Aznaurova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lolitta Eduardovna Aznaurova MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lolitta E. Aznaurova practice?
- Dr. Lolitta Aznaurova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lolitta Aznaurova practices Psychiatry near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Psychiatrists.