Psychiatrist

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Medicating queen show details Medicating queen
by Thankfully moved on on Jan 10th, 2016

Loves to drug you up but doesn't want to revisit or change after she's started you on medications that have caused you to feel worse not better. Her book says it should. Remember she's the dr your the patient.

Shocking show details Shocking
Dec 16th, 2015

Shock doc. Money maker. Gave up on actual medicine when she decided to accept dirty money practicing dirty medicine while breaking the code of ethics for her "profession". Feeds off of old people, disabled people, mentally ill people... People who have no voice... Leaving them permanently injured. I know. I am one of them. Unfortunately, all I can I say is I hope I can find peace for MYSELF and acceptance for MYSELF in the situation. Hopefully they will ban ECT and put HER out of business. Thanks for the brain damage, "doc".

TERRIBLE DOCTOR. STAY AWAY. HORRIBLE. show details TERRIBLE DOCTOR. STAY AWAY. HORRIBLE.
by jo on Dec 14th, 2015

This woman ruined my life. She miss diagnosed me based off of a misconception of something I said. She twisted my words to make me sound "crazy". She put me on antipsychotics but told they were anxiety medication. Pretty different and horrible side effects especially if you don't actually have the correct symptoms to be one them....once I left the hospital and was transferred to another doctor who didn't believe a word I said because of what Aznaurova wrote about me. The antipsychotics made me put on 50 pounds in a matter of months. There was so much going on that I didn't realize it was happening until literally none of my clothes fit. I went from being 110 to 160. I kept taking the meds because I thought maybe it would get better. I didn't recognize myself nor did others and I fell into a deeper depression. I wanted to die. I didn't know who I was at all. I was a complete stranger to myself not just because of my new appearance but because of the change in my personality and any sense of drive/creativity. It was all gone. She f***** up a good 8 months of my life because of one 20 minute meeting with her. She was the one with all the power. I was a suicidal teen who couldn't care for myself. Who was going to believe me over her? She probably has no memory of me, but I can never forget her face. She put words in my mouth, and when I tried to correct her she said I was wrong, which made me mad, so she labeled me as a schizophrenic. I was nothing to her, just another time slot in her day, but for me it changed me and I can never go back. This doctor is careless and rude and doesn't listen. Just another pill pusher ruining the already messed up mental health system. Find another doctor. I would never want anyone to go through what I did.

Horrid doctor show details Horrid doctor
Aug 6th, 2015

This doctor is terrible. She should be avoided and is a menace to society. Do not trust your mental health care with her. Do your research and go somewhere else.

Stay away, especially if you have ADD. show details Stay away, especially if you have ADD.
Dec 14th, 2014

I moved into the area and needed a psychiatrist. I had already been diagnosed years ago and knew what meds were effective for me. She didn't care about what had worked in the past and put me on one drug that was supposed to take care of everything. It came with several side-effects, one of which still effects me. In spite of my complaints, she kept me on it. I missed an appointment, but was able to reschedule one within a week or two. She asked something like, "how are you doing without your medication?" To which I replied that I still had enough. Her already hostile toned worsened as she quickly said she had not prescribed enough for that to be possible, and without skipping a beat she accusingly asked, "what other doctor are you seeing?" I walked out, which I'm sure she thought confirmed her ridiculous accusation. Her flaws go beyond unprofessionalism. She lacks the empathy, intellegence, and interpersonal skills to ever be competent at psychiatry.

BAD DOCTOR show details BAD DOCTOR
Oct 8th, 2014

I was in the hospital,never had mental illness before and she wanted to do ECT on me!!!!!!! What a nightmare. Refused it.

Oct 3rd, 2014

This is one mean lady. Steer clear.

house wife show details house wife
by a k on Feb 19th, 2014

Extremely lovely Dr. Highly intelligent and was able to help me with my situation. Very knowledgeable and educated and not only helped me with my mental health, but also my physical health as well. If all doctors were like her, the world would be a much better place to live in! Thank you Dr. A!!!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Amy A on Aug 3rd, 2013

Dr A is wonderful. She is very insightful and has helped me not only with my mental health problems, but also with my physical issues. I have seen several doctors - and she is simply the best.

by Vera T. on Apr 27th, 2013

I am very fortunate to find this doctor.

Never again! show details Never again!
by Unhappy patient on Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Aznaurova spent about 10 min with me & could care less what I had to say. I suffer from severe anxiety and have been on the same meds for almost 2 yrs. instead of trying to diagnose my problem, she prescribed me a different med and told me to come back in 2 months. Too bad the meds she prescribed had me in the ER for bad side effects. I agree with the other comment, it's her way or no way. I am new to KS and was so excited to get some help. Getting the appt was easy and fast. The front desk lady, Molly, was awesome. But as for Dr. Aznaurova, I will never see her again nor recommend her to my worst enemy. To be honest, I'm not even sure how she got her credentials to be able to treat people. Big waste of time!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
The best doctor I have seen show details The best doctor I have seen
Sep 21st, 2012

I have struggled with my illness for years. She is the only one who has figured out what has been going on with me. After years of been on wrong medications I am finally getting correct treatment - and getting my life back.

Don't Waste Your Time show details Don't Waste Your Time
Jul 10th, 2012

This doctor is horrible. She doesn't want to spend any time with you and she speaks incredibly fast and is impossible to understand. She also does not want to compromise on anything and insists that you take the medications that she wants YOU to be on. I won't be going back to her and I hope you don't either!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse