Psychiatrists

8900 State Line Rd
Ste 380
Leawood, KS 66206
913-385-7252
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  house wife  |  show details
by a k on Feb 19th, 2014

Extremely lovely Dr. Highly intelligent and was able to help me with my situation. Very knowledgeable and educated and not only helped me with my mental health, but also my physical health as well. If all doctors were like her, the world would be a much better place to live in! Thank you Dr. A!!!!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Amy A on Aug 3rd, 2013

Dr A is wonderful. She is very insightful and has helped me not only with my mental health problems, but also with my physical issues. I have seen several doctors - and she is simply the best.

|  BAD DOCTOR!!!!  |  show details
by Jan Messick on Aug 2nd, 2013

Stay away from this woman. She is a nightmare. You cannot imagine what she did to our loved one. Our family is appalled at the treatment that our family member received. This doctor should be reported to the State Board of Healing Arts for malpractice.

|  show details
by Vera T. on Apr 27th, 2013

I am very fortunate to find this doctor.

|  Never again!  |  show details
by Unhappy patient on Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Aznaurova spent about 10 min with me & could care less what I had to say. I suffer from severe anxiety and have been on the same meds for almost 2 yrs. instead of trying to diagnose my problem, she prescribed me a different med and told me to come back in 2 months. Too bad the meds she prescribed had me in the ER for bad side effects. I agree with the other comment, it's her way or no way. I am new to KS and was so excited to get some help. Getting the appt was easy and fast. The front desk lady, Molly, was awesome. But as for Dr. Aznaurova, I will never see her again nor recommend her to my worst enemy. To be honest, I'm not even sure how she got her credentials to be able to treat people. Big waste of time!

|  The best doctor I have seen  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I have struggled with my illness for years. She is the only one who has figured out what has been going on with me. After years of been on wrong medications I am finally getting correct treatment - and getting my life back.

|  Don't Waste Your Time  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

This doctor is horrible. She doesn't want to spend any time with you and she speaks incredibly fast and is impossible to understand. She also does not want to compromise on anything and insists that you take the medications that she wants YOU to be on. I won't be going back to her and I hope you don't either!