A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lolly Eldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lolly Eldridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lolly Eldridge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eldridge graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eldridge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lolly Houston Eldridge MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lolly H. Eldridge practice?
- Dr. Lolly Eldridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lolly Eldridge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Selmer, TN.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.