A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Alexander, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Frederick Alexander MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lon F. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Lon Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Lon Alexander practices Neurological Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.