Dr. Lon Baratz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lon Baratz?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lon Baratz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2016

He is like an small town doctor in a thriving city. He spends time with you and makes sure you understand what is going on with your health. He puts you at ease, but is very honest.

August 13th, 2015

This is a straightforward, bright man whose medical insight is strong. He will take whatever time is necessary to work with the patient. He is personable and kind and does not avoid difficult questions. His is a very busy office, but an appointment with him is worth waiting for. He has taught me to be a more intelligent, assertive patient and I respect him greatly.

May 16th, 2015

Great PC

I was fortunate to find Dr. Baratz when I was going through a very tough time, dealing with multiple issues that were not very clear after a mesh implant. Dr. Baratz was thorough, and helped me get to the route of things, and through things. He actually listens, is down to earth, and knows his stuff. He referred me to other excellent specialists, and was always on "my side". I can't say the same for a lot of other doctors I went to. Yes, sometimes, you have to wait to be seen - but, that is because he is thorough and actually listens to you. When it is your turn to be seen, especially if you are going through a difficult time, you will more than appreciate this about him and feel like it's worth the wait. I would recommend him to anyone who values quality care over wait time. Thanks Dr. Baratz. You rock. =)

May 8th, 2013

empathy and kindness

April 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Baratz for over 10 years. His staff is very professional and respectful. I feel confident in the medical care that I receive and recommend him to anyone who is look for quality care.

August 28th, 2012

worth the wait...

It is a busy office at times, and sometimes, need to wait but Dr. Baratz is worth the wait. He actually listens, tells it to you straight, and gives you options with your best interest in mind. It is clear that he really cares and I feel fortunate that he is my doctor.

September 5th, 2011

Lack of concern

I visited Dr. Baratz and was diagnosed with high blood pressure. The next two visit the Dr. never rechecked my blood pressure. When I transferred to another physician I was charged 25.00 to transfer my files. Poor Service all the way around..

August 23rd, 2017