A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Blaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Blaser, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaser graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Blaser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Allen Blaser DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lon A. Blaser practice?
- Dr. Lon Blaser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lon Blaser practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Rheumatologists.