Learn more about Dr. Lon Blaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Blaser, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaser graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Blaser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Allen Blaser DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lon A. Blaser practice?
- Dr. Lon Blaser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lon Blaser practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Rheumatologists.