A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Castle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castle
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Castle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Castle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ambulatory Care
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon W Castle MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lon W. Castle practice?
- Dr. Lon Castle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lon Castle practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Strongsville Internists and Strongsville Cardiologists.