A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Castle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Castle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ambulatory Care
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Castle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Wayne Castle MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lon W. Castle practice?
- Dr. Lon Castle has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lon Castle practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Avon Internists and Avon Cardiologists.