A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Goldstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Goldstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Michael Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lon M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Lon Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Lon Goldstein practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.