A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Goldstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Michael Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lon M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Lon Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lon Goldstein practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.