A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Goldstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lon M. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Lon Goldstein practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.