The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lon Hayne
Dr. Lon Hayne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with another office in Enumclaw, WA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Hayne is affiliated with St Elizabeth Hospital and Overlake Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lon Hayne has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Lon Hayne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Howard Sun
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Tacoma, WA 0 mi24
Dr. Erik Elam
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Tacoma, WA 0 mi31
Dr. Dennis Wang
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Tacoma, WA 0 mi16