A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Hays is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hays
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Hays, MBA, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hays has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Robert Hays MBA and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lon R. Hays practice?
- Dr. Lon Hays has 1 office location.
Dr. Lon Hays practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists and Lexington Addiction Specialists.