Dr. G Morgan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Morgan is a compassionate and excellent doctor.
Dr. Morgan has always listened to me and allowed me to be a part of the discussion of my health issues. He has actually saved my life on two occasions by insisting on a colonoscopy (which revealed cancer) and finding a serious heart problem after looking at my EKG. Before I left the office, he had me scheduled for an emergency appointment with cardiology. He really cares about his patients!! He is so well liked that my only complaint is that it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with him. Therefore, I schedule my next year's physical as I leave from the current year's physical!!!

February 19th, 2015
$700.00 for a Routine, 15 Minute Office Visit
$700.00 for a routine, 15 minute office visit doesn't reflect the actual star rating. Dr. Morgan is prompt and thorough, and spends the average time a patient would expect a PCP to spend with a patient, but it doesn't justify the amount his practice charges for a routine office visit!

October 3rd, 2014
keep looking
His staff is great but him as a doctor he's an a hole. He called our house and basically cussed my wife out about calling for me on my very high blood pressure. He is no longer my doctor. Best advice is to keep looking.

October 2nd, 2013
Patient Doctor
Dr. Morgan is the best! Takes time to listen to you never rushes you. I appreciate his caring staff and the kindness they show you. Wished they were open on week-ends. : ) I thank them for everything they have done for our family.

June 5th, 2013
a doctor that actually listens
very nice and attentive. answers all questions. very up to date in the medical world. highly recommend.

March 5th, 2013
I find Dr Morgan to be very thorough and He gives me time without rushig me.I find his manner to be very comforting,interested in my problems an very kind..I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Dr who truly cares.

October 22nd, 2012
Excellent diagnostician...thinks outside of box. Comprehensive. Nice and caring.

August 4th, 2011
Dr Morgan has little or no followup, took me off of a medication to see if my symptons improved, and doctor never followed up. I have been in pain with back problems for over a year and the doctor has not helped me.