A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Petchenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Petchenik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Petchenik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Petchenik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petchenik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Joseph Petchenik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lon J. Petchenik practice?
- Dr. Lon Petchenik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lon Petchenik practices Otolaryngology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Otolaryngologists.