Learn more about Dr. Lon Petchenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Petchenik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petchenik
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petchenik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Petchenik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Petchenik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petchenik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Joseph Petchenik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lon J. Petchenik practice?
- Dr. Lon Petchenik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lon Petchenik practices Otolaryngology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Otolaryngologists.