A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Petchenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Petchenik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petchenik
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Petchenik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Petchenik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Petchenik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petchenik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Joseph Petchenik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lon J. Petchenik practice?
- Dr. Lon Petchenik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lon Petchenik practices Otolaryngology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Otolaryngologists.