Learn more about Dr. Lon Petchenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Petchenik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petchenik
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petchenik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Petchenik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Petchenik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petchenik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Joseph Petchenik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lon J. Petchenik practice?
- Dr. Lon Petchenik has 1 office location.
Dr. Lon Petchenik practices Otolaryngology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Otolaryngologists.