Dr. Lon Petchenik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Dr Lon Petchenik
He is a GREAT doctor. When I was 39, he did the surgery. I had no pain, he did a very good job on my surgery . He is also my allergy doctor and has really helped with my allergies .

August 5th, 2015
Good Doctor
Dr. Petchenik has a very good grasp of his field. He goes beyond the obvious. I would recommend him highly. He does, however, sometimes take a while to follow up.

July 1st, 2015
My family sees a lot of doctors in many different specialties yearly. Dr Petchenik is one of the best doctors we have and have had since my children were little. Always a wealth of knowledge beyond just being an ENT, he strives to make sense of what is complicated. We have other family that have seen him on our recommendation.

February 28th, 2014
Dr. Petchenik
My son found Dr Petchenik in medical reviews as the upcoming ENT doctor in the Chicagoland area in 1995 and he was totally correct. I have seen him ever since, and will not go to any of the others. He was the first doctor to figure out what was wrong with my sinuses back then, He did a cat scan and found I had two extra faulty sinuses that needed to be taken out as they were infected all the time. He revised the other sinuses so they would function, He removed the bad ones, fixed the deviated septum, and all this was done using endoscopic methhods,.which was new then. No one else knew how to do that. He still has remained the best , keeping up with new knowledge and procedures. I have had very few sinus problems over the years since seeing him. He has a full range of knowledge in the ENT field., I am very particular who I see in the medical field, and he is at the top of that list.!

September 17th, 2012
My experience was all you would hope it to be. The staff was professional, polite, and helpful to me in the process of answering my many questions and during the scheduling, registration, and the check out process. I will most certainly recommend your office to anyone I encounter that needs this type of specialty care. Your staff represents you well. My experience during my appointment was educational and comforting. I appreciated the apology for the delay in seeing me. I felt the apology was sincere. Not all doctors express that sentiment. I was completely fine to wait given what I knew about Dr Petchenik, the staff, and the practice. I also understand that in health care, urgent needs do arise.I found Dr Petchenik to be clear, calm, informative and patient when I asked for clarification. Great experience..

May 14th, 2012
Dr. Petchenik demonstrates the epitome of professionalism. His attention to detail and compassion for his patients are unparalleled. He takes the extra time to make a patient and their families feel special. He explains medical procedures in a non-condescending manner and followed-up on every aspect of care. I would recommend him unequivocably.

February 20th, 2012
Very efficient and Knowledgeble
I found doctor Lon Petchenik to be very easy to talk to and express my concerns, he was patient understanding and explained every thing clearly. I had a biopsy in his office and he finished it fast without an ultrasound and called me after the results. He is a good physician.

October 19th, 2009
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Petchenik is an excellent doctor; i cannot say enough good things about him. He has treated my children for numerous ear infections, performed surgery for insertion of tubes and treated me for facial paralisis. He is very knowledgable, explains all the options avaiable and retains a very caring demeanor throughout the process.

September 9th, 2008