A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Poliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lon Poliner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Poliner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Poliner graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Poliner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Scott Poliner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lon S. Poliner practice?
- Dr. Lon Poliner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lon Poliner practices Ophthalmology near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Poway Ophthalmologists.