A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lon Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lon Schneider, MD, MS is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Clinical Research
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Care Medical Group, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lon Schneider MD and MS is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lon Schneider practice?
- Dr. Lon Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Lon Schneider practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.