A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lona Sasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lona Sasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lona Sasser, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasser graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sasser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lona Rae Sasser DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lona R. Sasser practice?
- Dr. Lona Sasser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lona Sasser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.