Dr. Lona Sasser DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 12th, 2015
Highly recomended!!!
Dr. Sasser has been my doctor for several years. I find her very professional and really cares.

January 9th, 2014
Thankful
I hate going to the GYN so much I spent 9 years without seeing one. Not very smart, but that just explains how much I dislike this examination. Two years ago a friend convinced me to see her Doctor and again so disappointed that never returned to him. I went to Dr. Sasser after a recommendation of my neighbor and I'm so glad I did. Dr. Sasser has excellent bedside manners, was caring, patient and knowledgeable. The staff was courteous and caring and the office is clean and nice. Definitely very pleased all around and I can finally say I have a GYN for my yearly visit and I have a doctor I am happy to recommend.

July 10th, 2012
Amazing doctor
There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Dr. Sasser is. She delivered both of my babies and safely brought me and my first child through an incredibly difficult c-section delivery. She is extremely thorough, caring, and knowledgeable, and I was grateful to have her as my doctor during my second pregnancy and c-section. You will be in good hands with Dr. Sasser taking care of you. I am so happy to have found her.

July 27th, 2011
great attention
Doctor Sasser makes my annually visit a lot less uncomfortable that other doctors. I saw Dr Sasser for the first time when I was 19, she is so nice and helpful!! I appreciate that she receives my phone calls and remembers me even if she hasn't seen me in over a year. I like her assistant as well and they make a great team!!Thank you Dr Sasser

June 3rd, 2011
Dr Sasser
Dr. Sasser is extremely professional and courteous. You hardly ever have to wait at the office when you have an appointment.

March 13th, 2011
No finer DO than Dr. Sasser
Rating scales do not do justice for the kind of servce Dr. Sasser provides. Having been scheduled for a routine vaginal hysterectomy, Dr. Sasser adeptly determined there were complications and the need for a full abdominal. It turned out my uterus was fused to my bladder by scar tissue; a delicate situation that could have gone very bad. She read it and performed the surgery perfect. I experienced horrible headaches, post op, which she first thought may be migraines so she set about double checking what she would prescribe with anything else I was taking to avoid bad reactions. When we realized it was high blood pressure she provided immediate assitance in getting me to see my GP asap to resolve the bp issue. Words cannot describe the attention to detail, and thoroughness of care provdided by Dr. Sasser. I am eternally grateful for her care.