A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long-Dei Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Long-Dei Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Long-Dei Liu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Long-Dei Dei Liu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Long-Dei D. Liu practice?
- Dr. Long-Dei Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Long-Dei Liu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.