A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bach
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Long Bach, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Long Toan Bach MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Long T. Bach practice?
- Dr. Long Bach has 1 office location.
Dr. Long Bach practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists, Riverside Critical Care Practitioners, and Riverside Pulmonologists.