A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Long Dang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Long Dang, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Long H Dang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Long H. Dang practice?
- Dr. Long Dang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Long Dang practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Oncologists.