A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Long Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Long Han, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Han has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Long Kim Han MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Long K. Han practice?
- Dr. Long Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Long Han practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.