A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Long Hoang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hoang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Long Truong Hoang DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Long T. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Long Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Long Hoang practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.