A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Long Hoang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hoang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Jps Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Long T. Hoang practice?
Dr. Long Hoang practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.