A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Long Quan, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Long Quan, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- Providence Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Long Thang Quan MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Long T. Quan practice?
- Dr. Long Quan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Long Quan practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Dermatologists and Columbia Internists.