A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Long Quan, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Long Quan, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- Providence Heart Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans