A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Long Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Long Tran is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Long Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Long Duc Tran MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Long D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Long Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Long Tran practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.