A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonna Larsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonna Larsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonna Larsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsh graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Larsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonna Jo Larsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Gynecology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lonna J. Larsh practice?
- Dr. Lonna Larsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lonna Larsh practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Gynecology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Capitola, CA.
See Capitola Pediatricians, Capitola Family Physicians, Capitola Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Capitola Cardiologists, and Capitola Endocrinologists.