Learn more about Dr. Lonna Larsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonna Larsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsh
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonna Larsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsh graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Larsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonna Jo Larsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lonna J. Larsh practice?
- Dr. Lonna Larsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lonna Larsh practices Family Medicine near Capitola, CA.
See Capitola Primary Care Doctors.