Learn more about Dr. Lonna Larsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonna Larsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsh
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Larsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonna Larsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsh graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Larsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonna Jo Larsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lonna J. Larsh practice?
- Dr. Lonna Larsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lonna Larsh practices Family Medicine near Capitola, CA.
See Capitola Primary Care Doctors.