Dr. Lonna Larsh, MD
Family Practitioner, Cardiologist (heart), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh leaves no stone unturned in the search for causes and appropriate course of action. She listens with open mind and heart and brilliantly organizes information, continually updating the treatment plan - a powerful partner in health care.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Larsh is the best medical doctor I have ever had. She cares and her knowledge is only surpassed by her excellent communication skills. I highly recommend her

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh is an exceptionally compassionate and competent doctor. I recommend her without reservation.

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Looked for a Doc that i could trust for over 20 years. Thank god for Dr. Lonna Larsh.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the time and thoroughness of the questions, i felt heard, I felt my need was addressed and that I was cared for. I have been seeing Dr. Larsh for almost 20 years and have never had a concern about my care.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh is a great listener and is very compassionate. I recommend her to other patients looking for a well educated and sincere doctor.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lonna is always informative, warm and caring. I feel like I learn something every time we meet and feel well taken care of.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding in all respects. It is very rare to find a doctor who takes the time to know her patients. Dr. Larsh does. Highly recommended.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very thorough with the questions she asks. She looks at your whole history.

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lonna Larsh seems like a very caring doctor. She spent a lot of time with me getting a very thorough history and she addressed many of my questions. The remaining questions she answered in an email. I feel relieved I have Dr Larsh helping me.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel comfortable discussing any concerns with Dr Larsh. She is knowledgeable and treats my concerns with sincerity and expertise. Thankyou!!

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh is caring, thorough, inquiring and insightful. She is helping me regain good and consistent health.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh was very caring and considerate of my current health situation. She seems very knowledgeable and has great credentials to go along with everything. I am hoping that she can help me.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh was thorough and helped me understand what was happening with my body. I feel relieved and motivated after my appointment.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh is an excellent doctor. She is very patient and understanding and I would recommend her to anyone.

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh is kind, prompt, attentive, takes copious notes (via computer and visual cues from the patient's physical signs/body language), applies energy, enthusiasm and humanity to the individual which is a far cry from many of the MDs I have seen. 5*s!

May 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Larsh has been my primary care physician for several years. Because she works independently she can spend as much time with you as you like, answer any and all questions. I highly recommend her.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr. larsh has proved to be the best doctor in my life and she has put me on the right path to deal with my type 2 diabetes and other issues.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.lonna larsh is great in all aspects of medicine eastern and western. I drive 1 1/2 hours to see her! You would too!

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh hands down is the best doctor in Santa cruz county! I have never had a doctor that is not in a rush to get to there next patient! Dr. Larsh takes the time to answer all questions, and shows care and concern for her patients.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lonna Larsh is the kind of doctor we all hope for but rarely find: an exceptional medical professional with a welcoming & genuinely concerned bedside manner. I feel free to express the width & breadth of my concerns to her & always receive great care.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The question "How long did you have to wait for your appointment?" is misleading. I did not wait at all.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have the best doctor on earth.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very grateful for the exceptional care and knowledge that Dr. Larsh offers. She is fully present, thorough, and shows sincere concern and understanding. She has a natural way of making you feel calm, comfortable, and in the greatest care.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh is taking the time to unravel some symptoms that have been plaguing me for years. No other doctor has been able to help me. She is incredible.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend Dr. Larsh to anyone. I was very happy with my first visit.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really think that Dr Larsh is an excellent Doctor who is very open to alternative medicine. I appreciate her promptness and ease of getting appointment. I also appreciate how long she spends with the patient. Highly recommended!

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Larsh is attentive and knowledgable about my condition. I feel she is interested and caring about her patients. She is well informed and gives clear, personalized recommendations.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for seeing me on short notice, Dr. Larsh. Your timely assistance have greatly relieved my symptoms.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh spent 90 minutes with me. she is the most interested and present Dr I've ever known.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Finally, I can enjoy the experience of addressing health concerns with a doctor who looks at the WHOLE picture, searches for REAL causes, and knows how to guide me to effect change. Dr. Larsh is a pioneer in the practice of medicine as it is meant to be.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh is an exceptional doctor. I appreciate her integrative approach, clear communication, and willingness to provide options for treatment. She is also very kind to answer questions via phone or email. Highly recommended!

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh is a good listener, addressing issues that I cannot identify myself. She is an excellent resource for alternative treatments and has an open mind. In an age where we have too much information, I depend on her input to filter through it. Thanks!

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a very positive visit with Dr Larsh today. I feel she takes a very sincere personal interest in me and listens. She makes positive suggestions that I can try to implement and explains procedures clearly.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larsh listens to your concerns, and addresses them. You are the only person she is focused on; as she is not treating four other patients simultaneously. A few days after your visit she calls you to see how you are doing.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Not a great Doctor! show details Not a great Doctor!
Jan 10th, 2011

Go elsewhere. She will listen for days and run blood work and do nothing. She is not a pain mgt specialist as she says! She let me be in pain forever and then charged a mintfor Acupuncture. Go to 5 Branches if you want help with Acupuncture. She had balls to get mad when I asked for what I wanted and NEEDED! BOO Hoo on her. Matter a fact do not bother. Be ware.... I don't know would ever say she is good. YIKES

Doctor's Response

I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with me. I don't know where you read that I am a pain management specialist, because I never said that. I am only now (4/23/12) seeing your comment, so I did take it upon myself to update the listing that vitals.com has for me, but prior to today the listing was not vetted by myself. If you look around, I think you will find that my fees are very comparable to other physician fees. I agree that 5 branches is excellent however. I hope you were able to get what you needed from them. Best of luck in your search for healing.

A wonderful doctor show details A wonderful doctor
Sep 3rd, 2010

This doctor is very smart, yet reasonable and a good listener. She is very good at pinpointing ailments and takes the time to really get to the patient's problem.