Lonna J Larsh, MD
Family Physicians, Cardiologist (heart), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Pediatrician

4450 Capitola Rd
Suite 105
Capitola, CA 95010
(831) 421-0775
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Not a great Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Go elsewhere. She will listen for days and run blood work and do nothing. She is not a pain mgt specialist as she says! She let me be in pain forever and then charged a mintfor Acupuncture. Go to 5 Branches if you want help with Acupuncture. She had balls to get mad when I asked for what I wanted and NEEDED! BOO Hoo on her. Matter a fact do not bother. Be ware.... I don't know would ever say she is good. YIKES

Doctor's Response

I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with me. I don't know where you read that I am a pain management specialist, because I never said that. I am only now (4/23/12) seeing your comment, so I did take it upon myself to update the listing that vitals.com has for me, but prior to today the listing was not vetted by myself. If you look around, I think you will find that my fees are very comparable to other physician fees. I agree that 5 branches is excellent however. I hope you were able to get what you needed from them. Best of luck in your search for healing.

|  A wonderful doctor  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

This doctor is very smart, yet reasonable and a good listener. She is very good at pinpointing ailments and takes the time to really get to the patient's problem.