Dr. Lonnie Amico MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 28th, 2015
Really disappointed in my experience here. It was very hard to get an appointment and the staff is so rude! Had to wait over an hour and then got many unneeded testing done. Do not recommend.

September 16th, 2015
Dr. Amico first treated my husband when he had a stroke. He was very attentive and was even there on a Sunday. His directive was accurate and my husband made an amazing recovery. When we thought my husband had dementia, Dr. Amico again was very thorough and helped us with all of the questions and how we would face the future. I cannot express my thankfulness enough for his dedication to Alzheimers and Dementia.

August 19th, 2015
Very good doctor and caring. talks and listens to what I had to say. stays a long time in the office with me... the staff is great. If I call to ask questions or request medication...had no problem getting it. I can go to him anymore, I live too far away and can't drive now so I had to stop seeing him. Sudre miss him too

December 6th, 2014
Avoid like the Plague
Awful experience. Dr. Amico seems to have a lot of confidence in his opinions and is quite impressed with himself. Too bad his skills aren't as lofty as his ego. He does a disservice to the medical profession. I was lucky to escape his "care" before he caused too much permanent damage.

September 19th, 2014
in a crisis situation staff unavailable and unresponsive- asked if they were too busy to recommend course of action to refer us to someone else or advise about hospitalization- NO response whatsoever in a 27 hour period-during normal working hours submitted one star but only because it was as low a score as I could give

July 15th, 2013
Very costly and wrong diagnosis
This doctor doesn't listen to a patient about what might cause health problems. He's a blow-hard who prefers to scare a patient with a knee-jerk diagnosis BEFORE doing any tests. It cost me $50,000 in medical bills, several days in the hospital, and blood clots before he finally admitted he was wrong. Of course, this "brilliant" doctor didn't have the guts to tell me to my face he was wrong -- just a brief note in my file. This doctor is bad for your health and your bank account. Don't trust your health to this ignorant and arrogant doctor.

March 12th, 2010
Dizzy
Finally found someone who cared after seeing 2 GPs, 1 ENT and finally Dr Amico Thank God! Excellent would recommend to anyone needing a neurologist.

February 3rd, 2008
Thanks to Dr. Amico!
I wonder how long I would of had prolonged medical testing if I had not gone to him for the testing and great medical care. He referred me to a surgical doctor away that I respect and glad that he chose to refer the doctor who did my surgery. He has a caring attitude that makes the medical problems easier to handle.