Dr. Lonnie Draper Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lonnie Draper?

Dr. Draper should get another job.

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Left worse than when I came in and acute symptoms have just gotten unmanageable, fever I've had for three weeks is 104 right now and I have swollen lymph nodes, headache, fatigue, dizzyness, nausea, cannot eat, etc. There will be follow up with him si that he know exactly what mistakes he made and how it has put my health further in jeopardy. They didn't even ask what my current meds were, which I had brought with me.

Mixed emotions

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Seen in ER at TMH ER Northeast for difficulty breathing, exacerbated COPD and informed by Dr Forester (?) attending I would need to be admitted at least over night for observation and aggressive treatment. Lie others, I made a face and expressed my opinion as to any other avenues . She replied "You can discharge against medical advice, but I wouldn't recommend it. But let's see how your treatments goes. 5 or ten minutes later, Dr Draper steps in, dismisses the staff in the room and begins to talk to down too me about "discharge medical advice" saying I was a fool, would not let me speak until he finished with "I am not going to plays games with you by having you change you mind over at the main hospital in thirty minutes about not being admitted. Never during my talks with any of the medical staff did I mention 'discharge against medical advice' only saying I had been in the hospital several times this year for other reasons and COPD. My wife was in need of care and she and I live alone together. Dr Draper's attempt to intimidate was unnecessary, exceeded the lines of a professional, much less a medical professional, and presented a total disrespect to me as an educated professiomal who is fully aware of my medical condition and makes every effort to maintain my conditions as best as possible. Other wise, I found your remaining staff to be the best seen to date: Nurse Amanda. RT Kim and Ms Andi (SP) the Pharmacist were professional, courteous, caring and I am at a loss to other adjectives to described them except to say their combined efforts erased the intimidation session from the current situation. A special shout out to Paramedic Rex and Scott who transported me to TMH and my assigned room. Total caring professionals to innclde the unnecessary trip, I'm sure in his POV, to bring my personal items forgotten in my transfer. Again, best-to-date.

Posted on June 15th, 2012