A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Epstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Epstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Epstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Healthplex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie M Epstein MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie M. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Epstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lonnie Epstein practices Urology near Oakland Park, FL.