A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Joe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Joe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie Joe MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie Joe practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Joe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lonnie Joe practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.