Dr. Lonnie Klein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
Love Dr Klein!
I have to say that I absolutely love Dr Klein. I've been going to him for about 10 yrs now and trust him with my life. So much so that my husband, who is a paralyzed disabled vet and gets free care through the VA, is now a patient of his. Kidney stones is fairly common with this disability, after a poor experience at the VA, he has changed over to Dr Klein and couldn't be happier with his care. You don't leave the office scratching your head because you didn't understand your conversation, he takes time to explain and discuss with you If anyone is looking for a doctor who actually cares about you and what you have to say, then he's the right one for you.

March 30th, 2017
One amazing Doctor! Thank God...I found him!
No amount of words can express how much I trust this Doctor...I felt it the minute I met him....had surgery for bladder cancer...as the nurses in the hospital described his stamina.."he is the electric bunny"...true magic and concentration to stay focussed through a long day of surgeries....the cancer was caught very earlier thanks to a Doctor who left no stone unturned until...and an excellent diagnostician.THANK YOU SO MUCH...I TRUST YOU AND FEEL SAFE IN YOUR HANDS

October 25th, 2016
patient
I will recommend Dr. Klein to anyone who needs a Urologist. He is knowledgeable, caring, prompt, and spends time with you. His office staff is always friendly and helpful, as well. I have complete confidence in his diagnosis.

October 15th, 2016
A Patient With InterStim and Stress Incontinence
Dr. Klein is an InterStim specialist among other things, with an excellent trained staff working with him. He likes to be thoroughly prepared with his patients. From then on Dr. Klein has a plan for your progress with goals to meet. He doesn't waste his time or yours but is thorough in his explanations and listens to your input. If something doesn't work another avenue to explore is already in place. Bring your urological problem to him. You'll be glad you did.

September 22nd, 2016
Just A Wonderful Physician
Dr. Klein has been my Urologist for a few years and I can truthfully tell you he always goes above and beyond. He has helped me tremendously during a pretty scary issue. Great bedside manor with sensibility and professionalism. He knows his discipline and is extremely knowledgeable. He also has a great personality and sense of humor. Dr. Klein is always available and will personally follow through with personal communication with patients. He's really one in a million - a good guy that happens to be a Doctor.

August 26th, 2016
Fortunate to be a Patient
About six years ago, Dr. Richard Maza referred me to Dr. Klein for Urology care....how fortunate for me. Dr. Klein is a very skillful surgeon using the latest techniques, puts me at ease with his open friendly approach and takes the time to make sure my needs are cared for. He sets the gold standard for me over my last 72 years of health care.

August 7th, 2016
I went to Dr. Klein to get a second opinion for kidney stones I had over a month. Dr Klein immediately reviewed my CT scan and KUB results and admitted me to hospital for immediate urethral stent placement and treatment of infection. He did the surgery the following early Saturday morning on his day off to make sure I had proper care. His partner came early Sunday morning at 7 AM to discharge me home. Dr Klein and his staff were very considerate and informative. They made sure I was well taken care of. I would highly recommend Dr. Klein as a urologist.

July 25th, 2016
Dr. Klein is very caring and will be invested in your good health.
Dr. Klein really cares and will explore any viable solution to help his patient.

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Klein is not only an outstanding physician but a truly wonderful man. He is a doctor because he wants to provide excellent medical care. He is very competent, caring and very friendly. He listens and immediately acts upon what the patient says. He has advised me in medical decisions always with a positive outcome and I am very grateful for his valuable guidance.

June 14th, 2016
Great Doctor," walks on water, no splashes"
I have been a patient of Dr. Klein for over 10 years. I still remember our first meeting when he said quote " I am going to take care of you like you were my own father" and he has. A true professional who truly cares about his patients.

April 18th, 2016
Son of patient
Dr. Klein has called me several times around 8:00 p.m. at night to update me on information about my Dad who is a patient. I was and am amazed at Dr. Klein's care and concern.

March 3rd, 2016
The (Good Doctor)
This guy is (Awesome) He not only put off my impending need for surgery, but decided we should simply keep an eye on my kidney stones for the time being. Obviously, he is concerned for what's best for the patient, not the ($). Furthermore, he agreed that the x-ray bill was outrageous, and is willing to fight to have it reduced! Who does that? = (Good and decent Doctors) That's who!