A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Cty Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie Dean Miller MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Miller has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lonnie Miller practices Internal Medicine near Fort Gordon, GA.