Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Moskow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Moskow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Moskow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moskow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lonnie J. Moskow practice?
Dr. Lonnie Moskow practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Laguna Woods, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newbury Park, CA.
See Laguna Woods Surgeons.