A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Moskow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Moskow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Moskow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moskow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie J Moskow MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie J. Moskow practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Moskow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lonnie Moskow practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Laguna Woods, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newbury Park, CA.
See Laguna Woods Surgeons.