Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Moskow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Moskow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Moskow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Moskow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie J Moskow MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie J. Moskow practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Moskow has 1 office location.
Dr. Lonnie Moskow practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Surgeons.