Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Moskow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Moskow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Moskow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Moskow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie J Moskow MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie J. Moskow practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Moskow has 1 office location.
Dr. Lonnie Moskow practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Surgeons.