Dr. Lonnie Newlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lonnie Newlin?

January 6th, 2016

My kind of Doctor

Great doctor! Gives good practical advice and at-home remedies when just as effective or better than OTC or prescription drugs. Genuinely listens to my own analysis of my symptoms or problem and helps me determine my accuracy or error while prescribing treatment I am agreeable with.

November 2nd, 2015

A Trustworthy Professional

I really trust Dr. Newlin's medical skill and professional judgement. He helped me to get my diabetes under control as well as took care of a longstanding problem with my ear that greatly improved my hearing.

December 21st, 2013

Outstanding physician!

Dr Newlin is one of the best physicians we have ever had. He takes all the time he needs with you to find the root cause of your illness. You feel he has all the knowledge and works with your problems tirelessly. He listens to you and evaluates all possibilities.We trust him with our lives! He is that amazing! Thank you Dr Newlin, we owe you a huge debt for all you've done for us.

June 5th, 2012

Love this doctor

A very well informed doctor and very friendly. Really great at explaining dianosis. Just a great staff altogether!

February 29th, 2012

LONG WIAIT

Everyone is very friendly, I can't say enough positive things about he docs and staff. Great place, just be ready for a long wait. I was there 5 hours today. No joke.

January 11th, 2012

Very thorough and caring doctors at this facility. All three doctors have a great 'bedside' manner and have a sense of humor. They make you feel very comfortable and very confident with their diagnosis. I like the fact that they are concerned with being proactive about any health problems you didn't even know you may have, like blood pressure creeping up on you, or bloodwork being done to make sure things are normal. Great experience every time. Been a patient there for the past three years. Offie staff and nursing staff all very professional, friendly, and welcoming.

May 18th, 2010