Dr. Lonnie Parker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Supporting A GOOD DR LONNIE PARKER
Dr Parker is very intelligent He has your best interest at heart things that you will be sent to a specialist for Dr Parker will diagnosed it.I HAVR THE MOST UPWARD, RESPECT FOR DR PARKER I CAME HER IN 2003.AND WE AND MY TWO KIDS WERE HAVING TO FIND A NEW DR WHEN WE WENT THROUGH ABOUT 3 DRS SOMEONE RECOMMEND DR PARKER MY KIDS WERE 7 AND 8 THEY ARE STEAL PATIENCE OF DR PARKER AND SO ARE THERE KIDS.HE IS A REALLY BELOVED DR AND I THINK THIS NONSENSE IS JUST THAT NONSENSE.

May 12th, 2017
Very Smart
I have seen him come up with a diagnosis that generalist do not know. Usually a specialist would have to diagnose the certain disease process. He is so intelligent. I do and would trust him over any type of doctor. He has the best bedside manner a physician can have. He listens and understands the patient.

May 11th, 2016
Just saw him once but very good and very nice.

March 27th, 2015
judgmental people
if you have never seen Dr Parker, you have NO reason to judge. He is a committed Doctor. Everyone goes through things in life. It's how you respond that makes you a better person. Whoever called Doctor Parker a derogatory name, is an unjust, judgmental, Godless HATEFUL person. Dr. Parker is the best Doctor I've seen in 55 years. He cares, is intelligent and focuses on the future. People need to THINK and investigate the facts before they use ad hominem attracts on a good man and Doctor. I reported that ugly "pedophile" comment as ABUSE. IT IS. GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE. AT LEAST DR PARKER IS WITH HIS AND HELPS MANY PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS BLESS HIM.

November 22nd, 2014
RN
I worked with Dr. Parker in the ER. Not only is he a very intelligent physician he also really cares about the patients. All too many times we nurses get to see the not so favorable sides of ER physicians. Let me assure you, this doctor cares and is highly knowledgeable. I have never seen him be any thing but a warm caring physician who gives a lot of thought to how to provide the best care for his patients.

November 21st, 2013
I think he is a wonderful doctor. He takes time to listen and he explains things . He has been there for our family every time we needed him. I feel if he leaves Hope our town will loose a great doctor. And yes I know what has been said, but I know for a fact he has been very professional and kind to my family. Sometimes innocent people are blamed for things just because of who they are or because people don't listen to all the facts.

April 24th, 2009
One of the best doctors I have seen, he has terrific bedside manner and really cares about his patients.

June 4th, 2008
Great general practice doc
I only had him as a general practice doctor, so I don't know about his history with Emergency Medicine, but he was always very attentive to my needs as a patient.

June 7th, 2017