A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Paulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Paulos, ortjhopedic sports medicine and joint preservation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paulos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Paulos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulos graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Paulos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon E Paulos MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon E. Paulos practice?
- Dr. Leon Paulos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leon Paulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons and Salt Lake City Sports Medicine Doctors.