A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Paulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Paulos, ortjhopedic sports medicine and joint preservation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Paulos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulos graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Paulos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie E Paulos MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie E. Paulos practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Paulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lonnie Paulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Hoilday, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons, Salt Lake City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Salt Lake City Emergency Physicians.