A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie Ray Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lonnie Smith practices Otolaryngology near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Otolaryngologists.