A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Smucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Smucker, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Smucker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Care of the whole family
Education & Awards
Dr. Smucker graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie L Smucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie L. Smucker practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Smucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lonnie Smucker practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.