A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Zeltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonnie Zeltzer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonnie Zeltzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltzer graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeltzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeltzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lonnie K. Zeltzer practice?
Dr. Lonnie Zeltzer practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.