A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonny Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lonny Reisman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonny Reisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Reisman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital -S, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonny Reisman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lonny Reisman practice?
- Dr. Lonny Reisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lonny Reisman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Cardiologists.