A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L. Yogesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L. Yogesh Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. L. Yogesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L. Yogesh Gupta MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. L. Yogesh Gupta practice?
- Dr. L. Yogesh Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. L. Yogesh Gupta practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Ophthalmologists and White Plains Surgeons.