A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lopa Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lopa Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lopa Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lopa Yogesh Gupta MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lopa Y. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Lopa Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lopa Gupta practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Miami, FL.
See New York Ophthalmologists.