A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lopa Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lopa Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lopa Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lopa Yogesh Gupta MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lopa Y. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Lopa Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lopa Gupta practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Miami, FL.
See New York Ophthalmologists.