Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lopa Kabir-Islam
Dr. Lopa Kabir-Islam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schofield, WI, with another office in Wausau, WI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kabir-Islam is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital. Dr. Kabir-Islam has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lopa Kabir-Islam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lopa Kabir-Islam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schofield, WI.
Dr. Juan Pacheco Bloch
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Schofield, WI 0 mi20
Dr. Lisa Jones
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Schofield, WI 0 mi7
Dr. Muhammad Moid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Schofield, WI 0 mi27