A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lopa Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mishra
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mishra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lopa Mishra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from University College London, England. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mishra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran`s ADM
- Georgetown University
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lopa Mishra MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lopa Mishra practice?
- Dr. Lopa Mishra has 1 office location.
Dr. Lopa Mishra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.