inactive

Lopa Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 9th, 2016
I was looking for a pulmonologist and found Dr Patel to be in my area. It was a pleasant surprise when I called the office and was greeted by a courteous and patient receptionist who helped me through the process of getting setup for my first visit. After meeting Dr Patel I understand why her staff was so pleasant- she herself was extremely pleasant, professional, and found an answer to my long struggle with my health. I have seen other physicians, and no one could place their finger on what I needed to get back to a healthy place- she was a godsend. I highly recommend her to all. Excellent doctor and awesome staff - not always easy to find!

August 3rd, 2016
Abusive Receptionist is inexusible
Dr Patel should pay closer attention to the staff she hires, since they are representative of her. The woman who answers her phone is mentally unbalanced, abusive & incredibly rude. Shame on you, Dr Patel for allowing this.

July 18th, 2016
Had an easy time getting my appt scheduled and they genuinely tried to find a time that worked for me. The staff was very nice. The doctor was very friendly and took a lot of time talking to me and getting my history and examined me.

April 20th, 2016
If negative stars were an option that's what I would give this so called Doctor Hethal Petal. Please beware that this doctor has no compassion. She gave bad news and rushed through the session and seemed very agitated to answer simple questions. She was speaking very fast in medical language that I didn't understand and whenever I asked while she quickly speaking she just ignored and spoke over me not acknowledging my concerns. She has no compassion and should not be in the medical field. Heartless Doctor will be reporting her. One if the worst attitudes I've ever seen of any Doctor. I'm appalled unbelievable!!!

October 28th, 2015
Saw Dr Patel today regarding a reoccurring pneumonia. No urgency to offer medication or hospitalization. Please buy an over the counter Nasal spray and call me in a month??? Very disappointin since I waited 1 month for this visit and she came highly recommended not happy.

October 28th, 2015
Great for immigration medicals
Came here after having a terrible time at another establishment with green card medicals. Dr patel and her team were great, couldn't recommend them enough.

July 31st, 2015
BEWARE!!
I made an appointment for my husband to get a physical and vaccines which is preventative medicine and she told me that she ONLY takes CASH! Even though my husband has a good insurance and is covered 100%! When I explained to her nicely on the phone that it should be covered by his insurance she was VERY RUDE! She just stated it "Was HER office policy" and basically implied that she didn't care about anything in regards to his insurance other than money. Plus she charged my husband $345 which is over 3 times the cost of other docs for a physical. BEWARE!! ONLY WANTS MONEY! AWEFUL BEDSIDE MANNER!