A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lopa Zavari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lopa Zavari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Zavari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cheyenne Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lopa B Zavari MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lopa B. Zavari practice?
- Dr. Lopa Zavari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lopa Zavari practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cheyenne, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, WY and Wheatland, WY.
See Cheyenne Primary Care Doctors.