A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitangcol graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vitangcol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital- Watervliet
- Caro Community Hospital
- Lakeland Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitangcol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lope Vitangcol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lope A. Vitangcol practice?
Dr. Lope Vitangcol practices Surgery near Watervliet, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI and Benton Harbor, MI.
See Watervliet Surgeons.