Learn more about Dr. Lora Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Collier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Collier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora M Collier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lora M. Collier practice?
- Dr. Lora Collier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lora Collier practices Family Medicine near Siloam Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Siloam Springs Family Physicians.