A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Collier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Collier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora Michelle Collier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lora M. Collier practice?
- Dr. Lora Collier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lora Collier practices Family Medicine near Locust Grove, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Siloam Springs, AR and Westville, OK.
See Locust Grove Family Physicians.