A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Council:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Council
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Council Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Council, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Council graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Council has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Dartmouth Hitchcock-Hudson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora Lucinda Council MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Lora L. Council practice?
- Dr. Lora Council has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lora Council practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Hudson, NH.
See Hudson Primary Care Doctors and Hudson Preventive Medicine Specialists.