Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doc, worth the wait show details Great Doc, worth the wait
by John B on Jun 4th, 2016

I agree the wait at times can longer than I anticipated but Dr Brown has always taken the time necessary when meeting with me and not made my visit feel rushed, as I assume she does with ALL her patients. If she's taking more time with me this likely impacts the overall schedule for others but the visits are always thorough and I am entirely pleased walking out that all my issues and more have been addressed. She is the best Dr I have ever experienced. I would never even think to go to someone else just to save a couple minutes.

May 27th, 2016

The wait there if FOREVER,! Dr Brown gets irritated when u have alot of complaints and doesn't seem to have answets except weight loss

Unbelievable wait times show details Unbelievable wait times
by Fed up on May 3rd, 2016

Rude front desk staff. I see the same unfriendly person most of the time and see they greet elderly patients warmly. Waiting times are horrendous! Today I've been in the office for over and hour and haven't been seated yet. The reminder call gave me the wrong time I showed up at opening and I'm still waiting. I have no tolerance for not making things right if mistakes happen. I am so fed up this is my last time waiting. I usually sit in the office for 45 and then another 45 in the rooms. I see the doctor for 5-10 minutes.

by Betsie Goad on Mar 22nd, 2016

Nice to have found a doctor who cares about individuals

Jan 10th, 2015

Dr Brown is a very good doctor. However her office staff is a nightmare. They have made going to the doctors so unpleasant I have chosen to change physicians. They have no respect for the patient. New management is desperately needed.

Jan 7th, 2015

Dr Brown is a great doctor. However, her front staff is curt and unhelpful.

Dec 2nd, 2013

I've gone to Dr. Brown for many years and she's the best doctor I've gone to. She's a very good listener and is empathetic. She's very thorough when you have a symptom. Sometimes I do have to wait longer than I'd like but the wait has gotten better over the recent years. I highly recommend her.

Something Good Is Worth Waiting For show details Something Good Is Worth Waiting For
by Koyote Lane Sowards on Apr 29th, 2013

Sure, at times, I'm required to sit longer in Dr. Lora's waiting room than I think I should have to, but something good is always worth the wait. And I always receive a higher level of care from Doc Lora than I have ever experienced in any other physician's office, which is a good thing and definitely worth the wait! Doctor Brown demonstrates a level of empathy that is unavailable from other health care professionals. Doc Lora always raises my spirits regardless of how bad I feel. I think that's what's known as a having a great bedside manor. She spends as much time as necessary to serve her patients, and I never feel rushed during her examinations of me.

The oath they take, is it spelled with a " Y " or an " I " ?? show details The oath they take, is it spelled with a " Y " or an " I " ??
Jan 21st, 2013

The goal for this doctor is to get the patients come in frequently whether they need to or not.

Feb 1st, 2012

Dr Brown is the best doctor that I have had in years. She always has an answer for every illness that I has had.

Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Brown has been wonderful and the wait time may be longer that i like but she is worth it. Her bedside manners are great and she is really trying to get my health under control. I thank God for her.