Dr. Lora Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Columbus, OH

3.9

June 4th, 2016
Great Doc, worth the wait
I agree the wait at times can longer than I anticipated but Dr Brown has always taken the time necessary when meeting with me and not made my visit feel rushed, as I assume she does with ALL her patients. If she's taking more time with me this likely impacts the overall schedule for others but the visits are always thorough and I am entirely pleased walking out that all my issues and more have been addressed. She is the best Dr I have ever experienced. I would never even think to go to someone else just to save a couple minutes.

May 27th, 2016
The wait there if FOREVER,! Dr Brown gets irritated when u have alot of complaints and doesn't seem to have answets except weight loss

May 3rd, 2016
Unbelievable wait times
Rude front desk staff. I see the same unfriendly person most of the time and see they greet elderly patients warmly. Waiting times are horrendous! Today I've been in the office for over and hour and haven't been seated yet. The reminder call gave me the wrong time I showed up at opening and I'm still waiting. I have no tolerance for not making things right if mistakes happen. I am so fed up this is my last time waiting. I usually sit in the office for 45 and then another 45 in the rooms. I see the doctor for 5-10 minutes.

March 22nd, 2016
Nice to have found a doctor who cares about individuals

January 10th, 2015
Dr Brown is a very good doctor. However her office staff is a nightmare. They have made going to the doctors so unpleasant I have chosen to change physicians. They have no respect for the patient. New management is desperately needed.

January 7th, 2015
Dr Brown is a great doctor. However, her front staff is curt and unhelpful.

December 2nd, 2013
I've gone to Dr. Brown for many years and she's the best doctor I've gone to. She's a very good listener and is empathetic. She's very thorough when you have a symptom. Sometimes I do have to wait longer than I'd like but the wait has gotten better over the recent years. I highly recommend her.

April 29th, 2013
Something Good Is Worth Waiting For
Sure, at times, I'm required to sit longer in Dr. Lora's waiting room than I think I should have to, but something good is always worth the wait. And I always receive a higher level of care from Doc Lora than I have ever experienced in any other physician's office, which is a good thing and definitely worth the wait! Doctor Brown demonstrates a level of empathy that is unavailable from other health care professionals. Doc Lora always raises my spirits regardless of how bad I feel. I think that's what's known as a having a great bedside manor. She spends as much time as necessary to serve her patients, and I never feel rushed during her examinations of me.

January 21st, 2013
The oath they take, is it spelled with a " Y " or an " I " ??
The goal for this doctor is to get the patients come in frequently whether they need to or not.

February 1st, 2012
Dr Brown is the best doctor that I have had in years. She always has an answer for every illness that I has had.

July 28th, 2011
Dr. Brown has been wonderful and the wait time may be longer that i like but she is worth it. Her bedside manners are great and she is really trying to get my health under control. I thank God for her.