Internists
1075 Beecher Xing N
Ste A
Columbus, OH 43230
614-475-6179
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 2nd, 2013

I've gone to Dr. Brown for many years and she's the best doctor I've gone to. She's a very good listener and is empathetic. She's very thorough when you have a symptom. Sometimes I do have to wait longer than I'd like but the wait has gotten better over the recent years. I highly recommend her.

|  Something Good Is Worth Waiting For  |  show details
by Koyote Lane Sowards on Apr 29th, 2013

Sure, at times, I'm required to sit longer in Dr. Lora's waiting room than I think I should have to, but something good is always worth the wait. And I always receive a higher level of care from Doc Lora than I have ever experienced in any other physician's office, which is a good thing and definitely worth the wait! Doctor Brown demonstrates a level of empathy that is unavailable from other health care professionals. Doc Lora always raises my spirits regardless of how bad I feel. I think that's what's known as a having a great bedside manor. She spends as much time as necessary to serve her patients, and I never feel rushed during her examinations of me.

|  The oath they take, is it spelled with a " Y " or an " I " ??  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

The goal for this doctor is to get the patients come in frequently whether they need to or not.

Feb 1st, 2012

Dr Brown is the best doctor that I have had in years. She always has an answer for every illness that I has had.

Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Brown has been wonderful and the wait time may be longer that i like but she is worth it. Her bedside manners are great and she is really trying to get my health under control. I thank God for her.