A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Mangus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Mangus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lora M. Mangus practice?
Dr. Lora Mangus practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.