A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Mangus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mangus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lora Mangus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lora M. Mangus practice?
Dr. Lora Mangus practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Mangus, Dr. Loreen Mangus, Dr. Loretta Mangus, Dr. Ellie Mangus, Dr. Norene Mangus, Dr. Hannelore Mangus, Dr. Eleanore Mangus, Dr. Lenore Mangus