A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Mangus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Mangus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora M Mangus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lora M. Mangus practice?
- Dr. Lora Mangus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lora Mangus practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.